Biomix is an all-purpose Organic Fertilizer derived from vermicompost, seaweed extract, humic acid, bokashi, fish amino acid, and beneficial microbes. This supplement has all the right nutrients that your plants or crops need.
The Biomix all-purpose Organic Fertilizer is a wholesome fertilizer promising excellent yield and a healthy ecosystem. Its capacity to retain water in the soil makes it an ideal choice for farms with a limited water supply.
I. BENEFITS :
- Increases crop yield
- Induces drought resistance
- Increases water holding capacity of soil
- Conditions and moisturizes the soil
- Strengthens rhizosphere
- Strengthens the root and shoot of the plant
- Ideal in places with low water supply
- Improves soil quality
II. INGREDIENTS :
Vermicompost, press mud compost, seaweed, humic acid, bokashi, fish amino & microbes like nitrogen-fixing bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, zinc solubilizing bacteria, pseudomonas sp., yeast sp., Trichoderma sp., bacillus sp., Lactobacillus sp., methanogens, lignin-degrading fungus, cellulose-degrading fungus, VAM, and photosynthetic bacteria.
III. DIRECTIONS :
- To be applied using the broadcasting method
- For all kinds of vegetables, greens, tea, coffee and flowering plants: broadcast 200kg/acre
- For paddy and pulses: broadcast 200kg/acre
- For coconut: broadcast 5kg/tree
- Banana and other annual and perennial trees: broadcast 2-3kg/tree
- Kitchen gardens, roof gardens and poly houses: apply 25-50gms/bag
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- As it is an organic product, the colour and smell may vary but do not affect product quality.