Cure Organic Repellent spray is advanced biotechnology derived from various oils, including Karanja seed oil, peppermint oil, and garlic oil. These oils are esterified with methanol to increase oil asperity.
Cure Organic Repellent spray is water-soluble and provides all essential fatty acids to plants, enhancing hormone production. The spray is easy to use, protects leaves, and drastically improves yield. It protects plants from extreme climates and pests like thrips, mites, leaf miners, etc.
I. BENEFITS :
- 100% natural
- Helps repel all kinds of pests, insects, bugs and flies
- Protects plants from bacterial, fungal, & viral infections
- Does not harm the ecosystem. Improves crop yield
II. INGREDIENTS :
- Pongamia glabra(Karanja) Oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Allium sativum (Garlic) Oil
- For all kinds of plants, including vegetables, greens and flowering plants – Dilute 5-10ml of CURE organic repellent spray in 1litre of ordinary water and apply as foliar spray Use 1-2 litres of Cure in 200litres of water/acre
- For trees like coconut, banana and other annual and perennial trees – Dilute 1ml of oil extract in 100ml of ordinary water and apply as a part of the root treatment
- Shake well before use
- Best results when applied with Power Max
- Spray in early morning and evening hours